There are some Extended Health Plans that will help with the cost of counselling. Such plans put limits on how much will be paid and the qualifications of the counsellors covered. Since each plan is different, you should check with your plan administrator before your first session.

My qualifications as a Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and as a Registered Social Worker with a Masters Degree in Social Work are recognized by some insurance plans and several Employee Assistance Programs.  When Insurance Plans are involved, I ask clients to pay for each session and seek reimbursement from their Plan. Please let me know if there are any special forms you need my help to complete.